THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Some proven experience representing actors for commercial work - including TV commercials, print campaigns and online advertising.
- Experience sourcing commercial opportunities - including brand partnerships, social media etc.
- Experience negotiating contracts with a particular focus on commercial contracts.
- Experience working in an environment where confidentiality and discretion are paramount.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Experience and good knowledge of using 'The Spotlight' link and agency database 'Tagmin'.
- Ability to use Apple MAC.
- Excellent existing relationships with Casting Directors, Producers and Directors.
COMMERCIAL AGENT DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Identifying and developing long-term, strategic relationships with brands and advertising agencies,
- Managing and generating celebrity endorsements PR and social media campaigns.
- Negotiating contracts and fees.
- Sourcing and managing personal appearances and corporate hosting.
- Suggesting talent for standard visual commercial work via a number of platforms to include but not limited to 'The Spotlight' link, AAPA, Pre-Production Lists, Photographers Billboard etc.
- Recording project activity on the agency database 'Tagmin' and 'Tagmin Projects'.
- Confidence when working with complex people.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Flawless organisational skills.
- Good writing style and ability to construct compelling pitches, documents/decks.
- A desire for a career, not a 9-5pm attitude.
- Able to work and learn under fast past conditions.
- A willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice.
- A genuine interest and good knowledge of the arts, entertainment and popular culture.
- A good understanding of social media and how to leverage and use the platforms.
- Ability to create career strategy and critical pathways for you to execute on behalf of your clients, based on you and your clients shared vision and goals.
Competitive salary and structured, transparent additional financial incentives for success.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE HANDLED WITH THE HIGHEST CONFIDENCE
All applications should be sent to: Jobs@BodhiTalent.co.uk
We welcome suitably qualified applicants and in particular encourage applicants from under-represented groups in the industry including, but not limited to those with a global majority heritage, disability, diverse national origin or those from the LGBTQIA+ community.